Wednesday 2 June 2021

so you think you about abraham and sarah?

Do you know about Abraham and Sarah? Abraham and Sarah are famous christians who desperately wanted a child  and so God promised them one but in return they had to travel from ur to canaan and be patient. Today we created a role play telling the story of abraham and sarah and their call.I enjoyed filming because we we had a good laugh.I found it challenging to write the script because it couldn't be word for word of the video. here is the link to the video.

Here is the script

The story of Abraham and Sarah


This story is God's promise to Abraham

My name is Hannah and I am the narrator.
My name is Zoe and I will play as Abraham.
My name is Sreelakshmi and I will be playing as Sarah. 

And my name is Emma and I will be playing the voice of God. `~

*(everyone bows)

This story is God's promise to Abraham and it went like this.
Abraham was married to a woman named Sarah, they really wanted children but they felt hopeless after Sarah failed to bear a child
One day God announced to Abraham that he was going to have kids.
I will give you as many children as the dust of the earth.

This was God's funny way of telling Abraham he would have lots and lots of children, this was impossible to believe, judging from the fact they were too old, Abraham replied to God;

Can specks of dust actually be counted? 

If they can then so can your children.

By next year Sarah will have a child.

Really? 

I'm way too old to have a child.

Yeah you're old.


But sure enough the next year after Abraham finally turned 100, Sarah fell pregnant. 

(new scene)


We should name him Isaac. It means laughter.

God has brought me laughter.

Everyone who hears about this will laugh with us and think about it. An old lady having a baby is pretty hilarious.

Are you calling me old?

Yes I am.
You're older. 

No I'm not.
(Abraham replies in an offended tone.)

Yes you are!

So you see God kept his promise to give them a son even  

though they thought it was impossible. It was easy for God.Eventually guess who was born in their line? Jesus the Savior himself. 

Thank-you for watching our play

here is the final product




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.