Tuesday 29 June 2021

when we measured the red cupboard

 Three or four weeks ago a few of us Icosahedrons measured the teachers cupboard using unifix cubes. My DLO is  a photo of me and my friends  after the measuring was done.  The learning was based on measuring (obviously)so we had just learnt how to measure the volume  of a 3D shape  (height, width and length)  so a little group of us set a goal really high that was to find the correct volume of the cupboard. Have you ever measured anything? If so what objects have you measured?   Asher ,Emma, Emma and Molly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.