Friday 2 July 2021

Mini golf measurement

Today we learnt about perimeter and area. Area is when you measure a shape and multiply the width and length. Perimeter is when you measure the length and width and add all the sides together.My digital learning object is my mini golf course.On my mini golf course I added the images  to weave around and the ball to show the start and the flag to show where  the course finishes. I enjoyed adding objects and finding the perimeter of my course.I found it tricky to find the area of my course.Have you ever measured the area or perimeter?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.