Friday 9 July 2021

The best part of me.

 This week we learnt about poetry. We learnt about how an effective poem has repetition and ryhming. How a poem is written to express feelings or ideas and how words are chosen by their beauty and meaning. My digital learning object is my poem. We went black and white theme, then published our poem, then had photos taken of the best part of us.This poem writing went well because I love poetry although I found it tricky to come up with a fourth idea  for my poem.Have you written a poem before ? If so , what was it about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.